• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Escapeing and opening cage

Hopper

Mama Doe
Dreama is one mischeavous bunny to say the least. Last night i put buns back in there cage and sat watching them a bit as read some of my book. I only spotted Dreama lifting the cage bolts. Laughed and thought no more, no way could she open them. How wrong was I. I was woken at 2.50am to something pounding on my head. Scared stiff I didnt move at 1st until I felt and realised it was something fluffy :? Sat up put light on and Simba was sat on me. Dreama had figured out how to undo the bolts :shock:

Will be securing them tonight for sure. She is such a mischeavous bun :roll::lol:

I had a rescue bunny who could open Ferplast cage doors....I had to secure them shut with string at night. I think it was Lily, if memory serves me correctly.

:lol::lol: I had a foster bunny who I think used to lift up his pen and escape under it.....what ever I put on top I'd always find him outside in the morning...thankfully he to was a house bunny.

:lol: Glad im not the only one with escapees lol. Well she wasnt impressed last night I had padlocked it, so se kept banging things against the door :roll::lol:

We had to put a lock on my buns cage. She was opening the cage door and she would be out when we got up in the mornings. Surprised that the house wasn't destroyed;)

Back