• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel U/D Now with pics!!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
I currently have a house guest. Her name is Angel and I have posted about her before.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=148282&highlight=angel

She's a little REW nethie and she really is a poor little thing, but she is a little sweetheart.

She had to be panacured from an early age and then has had various doses of antibiotics to try and eradicate her snuffles. I decided to bring her home with me.

She has a big old dog crate in my kitchen and free ranges all the time I'm at home.

We went to the vets yesterday and he thinks it's pasturella, causing Rhinitis and she makes proper crackley sounds but it's all upper respiratory.

The vet wants to try long term Baytril for 3 weeks to see if any difference occurrs and she's on 0.6 twice a day, using Bisolvon in conjunction with this. If no joy, he wants to try other antibiotics.

She's so happy in herself though and runs round like a nutter. She's also very happy to just sit and be loved.....she's an affectionate little thing and nips your hand when she's had enough lol

She's currently sitting in front of the heater fast asleep :)

Btw......Don't let Amy (AbbyMarySmokey) come to your house.....she makes funny noises that turn a rabbit into a lean, mean bobbing machine :lol::lol:

AngelandCo022.jpg

AngelandCo009.jpg

AngelandCo020.jpg

Last edited:
I've been wondering how Angel is getting on, I hope the antibiotics take affect soon :D

Sending nose rubs for a special Angel :love:

Back