• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor little ROxy

Isabel

Warren Veteran
I've been to and fro from the the vets for the last month trying to figure out whats wrong with Roxy but the final verdict is that its stress!

The poor little thing seems not to have coped too well with the move. I'm glad we know what it is now though and we can start trying to remedy it. I've brought a ton of new toys today and will be trying to make alterations to make her feel more settled again.

OH bless her! I am sure she will soon become more settled with all of the extra TLC that you are giving her!!! :D xxx

Glad you've got to the bottom of the problem Isabel.

I don't really know what you could do to resolve it, but putting a baby gate across the doorway (instead of having the door closed), so that Roxy can watch all the household activities might help keep her interested?

Glad you've got to the bottom of the problem Isabel.

I don't really know what you could do to resolve it, but putting a baby gate across the doorway (instead of having the door closed), so that Roxy can watch all the household activities might help keep her interested?

Thats a good idea Amy. I mean once down stairs is sorted they'll both be down stairs. It must be very disconserting(sp) with all the noises going on. I do think its getting better so I've just got to keep an eye on her. Barney is much more chilled (TOUCH WOOD!)

Give her a cuddle from me, x x x

PS is it true Bachs Rescue Remedy can be used with rabbits ?

Give her a cuddle from me, x x x

PS is it true Bachs Rescue Remedy can be used with rabbits ?

I don't know but sounds interesting. They've had radio four on all day today to keep them company :love: it is rather soothing. I thought about classic fm but I thought that would annoy the hell out of me so I didn't want to impose it on them. I'm going to find an old top to leave in- no doubt she'll wee on it thoug :roll:

Back