• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eyes in the back of your head with norty buns!!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
I am the first to admit I didnt know a jot about rabbits when I got Lola. I had to learn fast but I never realised how much care and attention they really do need.

Why do they have to return constantly to the place you dont want them to go - ie - where wires etc are when they have play tubes etc. We are constantly shooing Lola from behind the TV when she has everywhere to play but NOPE its got to be behind the TV.

We have had to move the fruit bowl now as Lola has learnt to jump onto the chair - onto the table and steal grapes etc out of the fruit bowl.

The bowl of Quality Street has been moved as Lola constantly pinched them and refused to hand them over, she pinches the imitation coals off the electric fire and chases my cats hanging onto the ends of their tails.

My house has turned into some kind of mad house, she refuses to go out in the cold.

I love her to bits:love::love:but she is sooooooooo naughty at times!

:lol: lol i can so relate to all that, thankfully the husband covered all the wires so i can sit back and relax, they just do it to wind us up, i see it petals eyes all the time. :lol:

lol I have a toddler and believe me my rabbit acts just like her sometimes. Its been alittle easier as my house is fully baby proof due to my toddler which makes things so much simpler to manage xx

Let's hope she won't ever meet Boris,he'd make a perfect partner in crime. :roll: He just had another go at my wallpaper...and doesn't respond to being told off at all. :shock: :roll:

Poppet partners with my cat in pulling wallpaper off.
the cat claws it all so its hanging then poppet pulls -.-

:lol::lol:

lily sounds a lot like lola, she was always trying to get behind the tv, and she has so much room to run! we have to fence it off now!

:lol: @ Stealing from the fruit bowl :lol::lol: Norty Lola!!! :lol::oops:

Lola sounds alot like Ronnie... our coals off our fire are a favourite of Ronnies, once he gets one off he runs round with it in his mouth :roll: They can be so naughty at times!!

Buns seem attracted to all the places theyre not meant to be :roll: xXx

poppet is currently flopped infront of the fire after chasing the cat out of the way and chewing my dad slippers to bits.

:lol::lol::lol:

Carlton will tip a cup over for the contents - especially Innocent Smoothies!

He'll do anything to share your water, like it's soooo much better than his own.

If you're not in the lounge, he'll come and check where you are in the flat, then dashes off to get on the sofa!! He knows exactly what he's doing and seems to think that we don't! Little monkey!

Twinkle was a chewer when she was indoors, she never bothered with our old settee but within a month of having a new leather one she discovered the joys of chewing, she also liked the tv table as well and also chewed through the PS2 wire just after Christmas last year.

I just got home and Lola was on the coffee table, with her front paws on the window sill looking out of the window!

Little bunny face peeking out of window was so cute, but she is now swinging off the bottom of my jeans!

Back