• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A gardenful of frost and buns (lots of rescues in pics!)

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
I put dishes of hot oats out this morning as it was so chilly. Plus some greens and hay as usual...nom nom nom....

Captain Carrot, Jack, Scamper, Merlin and Jemima...

Picture219.jpg

Picture220.jpg

Mulberry, Hedgehog and Toadstool

Picture222.jpg

Mulberry on her own...

Picture225.jpg

Hedgehog...(one of Kris's cashie rescues...)

Picture229.jpg

A plateful of rabbits :shock:

Picture231.jpg

Jemima (from Squizz)

Picture234.jpg

Brock and Lavender

Picture238.jpg

Toadstool and Hedgehog..

Picture240.jpg

Fairytale and Jemima...

Picture241.jpg

The one and only Merlin...

Picture246.jpg

Mulberry enjoying herself...

Picture247.jpg

Brock, Lavender and Dorset George

Picture242.jpg

All in all some energetic eating was done...ready now for the garden to defrost in time for lunch...

I don't think it is going to defrost too soon, looks like its here to stay for the next few days.

Ive just put my two with their snugglesafe. but they will probably ignore it!!

I love Dorset George,

Aww gorgeous piccies :D :love::love: You have some gorgeous buns!! Your garden looks like something out of narnia with all the frost!:D Looks lovely x

Is Captain Carrot the Orange Rex ?

You wouldn't notice if he sort of 'disappeared' would you...............

:lol:

Hehe, no bun-napping allowed! :no:

Captain Carrot is very gentle and tends to be friendliest with the two smallest girl rabbits.

Dorset George has gorgeous markings and likes doing his own thing, whereas Mulberry is just plain norty!!

I left the shed and some hutches open but they all seem to want to be out in the frost! :shock: It does look quite Narnia-like but with my gardening shoes/anorak I don't really look the part of the Snow Queen :lol:

Hehe, no bun-napping allowed! :no:

Captain Carrot is very gentle and tends to be friendliest with the two smallest girl rabbits.

Dorset George has gorgeous markings and likes doing his own thing, whereas Mulberry is just plain norty!!

I left the shed and some hutches open but they all seem to want to be out in the frost! :shock: It does look quite Narnia-like but with my gardening shoes/anorak I don't really look the part of the Snow Queen :lol:

Lol just picturing that in my head lol! How many buns do you have? They all look so happy :D:love:

[/B]

Lol just picturing that in my head lol! How many buns do you have? They all look so happy :D:love:

Erm..quite a few...under twenty though (just ;) )

Jane, Captain Carrot is an orange conti, not fully grown yet... does that mean the bunny-napping plans are off? ;)

Erm..quite a few...under twenty though (just ;) )

Jane, Captain Carrot is an orange conti, not fully grown yet... does that mean the bunny-napping plans are off? ;)

:shock:Wow!! Id love to have mine free range, how do they stay in the garden? Mine are escape artists :(

Wow what a lovely sight! beautiful bunnies (with fantastic names!) all munching together and playing in a winter bunny paradise! My bunnies want to come and play too, heck I could even manage a binky in your garden :lol:

Back