• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yes, I *CAN* hear you, I'm all ears!!

Lauralou

Warren Veteran
He's not impressed with these sticky up ears!

DSCF4395.jpg

:love:

:lol::love: Awh I love carlton!
He has ears like Bailey now. Oh Bailey loveeeeeees you Carlton - she has developed a school girl crush on ya!

How did his ears go up?

He shook his head while cleaning and one just stayed up! He moved after I took the photo and it fell down again! :lol: One sometimes sticks up when he's been laying on the floor and rools over to sit up. :lol:

aw! Faline sometimes grooms molly's ears into an upright position. :lol:
I wrote a little story about it. :lol:

If all my buns has sticking up ears I would be crying everyday with laughter :lol:
hows carlton then?

He's okay...just have to watch him on the sofa because of Arnie's smell (if you search "Arnie", you'll find some pics of him on here)

He's been surprisingly good with the Christmas tree.

He looks like a different bun if you hold his ears up. He like to have "tuggy pulls" where you sort of stroke his ears while pulling them upward (not like torture or anything! haha) and he give wild with his toothy purr!

He's okay...just have to watch him on the sofa because of Arnie's smell (if you search "Arnie", you'll find some pics of him on here)

He's been surprisingly good with the Christmas tree.

He looks like a different bun if you hold his ears up. He like to have "tuggy pulls" where you sort of stroke his ears while pulling them upward (not like torture or anything! haha) and he give wild with his toothy purr!

Awh bless, yeah I will do :D

Ahh why the christmas tree? :shock::lol:
Louis loves me stroking his ears and then gets all excited and starts humping my arm :shock::lol::roll:
Yeah haha awh Louis snorts :lol: like a sorta purr/snore :roll:

Awh bless, yeah I will do :D

Ahh why the christmas tree? :shock::lol:
Louis loves me stroking his ears and then gets all excited and starts humping my arm :shock::lol::roll:
Yeah haha awh Louis snorts :lol: like a sorta purr/snore :roll:

I've never been humped luckily, I'd probably cry!

Carlton loves to "honk" - when it's really quiet I hear him honking from room to room like he's going "mummy, where aaarrrree yooou?" :lol:

I've never been humped luckily, I'd probably cry!

Carlton loves to "honk" - when it's really quiet I hear him honking from room to room like he's going "mummy, where aaarrrree yooou?" :lol:
Haha! Its scary as he starts to mount your arm :shock::lol:

Awh bless, I reaaaaaaaaally want Louis as in indoors bun but no luck finding a good cage for night times :?

Bless lil calrton!

Awwwww, he looks like a completely different bunny. :love::love: Alfie's ears are both lopped most of the time but he can still control one ear and make it stick up when he wants.

Back