• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

growling barking rabbit

hilary

Warren Scout
:?i got a bun from adoption yesterday she is about 2yr old . they told us she liked being stroked but not handled. anyway this afternoon i decided to stop housework and sit with her on my knee. she fell asleep. when she woke she was like growling bark . does anybody elses rabbit do this

Pebble growl LOTS before she was spayed! She hasnt growled since she was spayed in october. x

Growling bunny

My little netherland dwarf Charlee grunts at me at times, sometimes i am stroking her and she is loving it and then the next minute she grunts!!! She is just telling me to go away or that she has had enough of me i think. sometimes in the morning she also does it when i put food in her bowl. . . . When she gets like that i call her Jekyl :)

bonnie growls and goes for me when she is in a bad mood and I try to approach or touch her

she does it with cody too if he gets too close when she is in one of her moods, I think he is scared of her

she has always been like this, I had hoped she would grow out of it over time, and with plenty of love, but she hasn't

Her approaching me when there is food on offer is ok, its usually when I disturb her in her nest

I now wear gloves

Any suggestions to improve antisocial bunnies ?

Back