• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sneezing?

Poppet seems to i would say yes :)
especially when he's cleaning and gets abit of fluff up his nuzzles :)

Yes they do sneeze.
It can be simply due to them getting dust up their nose. However, it can also be a symptom of a Respiratory Tract Infection or Dental Problems.

Has Ben got a runny nose? Check the 'cuffs' of his front paws to see if they are sticky (from wiping his nose)

Yes they do sneeze.
It can be simply due to them getting dust up their nose. However, it can also be a symptom of a Respiratory Tract Infection or Dental Problems.

Has Ben got a runny nose? Check the 'cuffs' of his front paws to see if they are sticky (from wiping his nose)

Nope, no runny nose!

He is fine in himself, cheeky, eating, bombing about, just every so often stops and has a sneezing fit. Wonder if something has tickled his nose abit?

As they are obligate nose breathers Buns are sensitive to atmospheric pollutants.
Central heating can dry out the atmosphere and this can irritate a Buns respiratory tract. I'd just keep a close eye on him and if he is still sneezing frequently tomorrow I'd get the Vet to have a listen to his chest and give him a good check-up :)

As they are obligate nose breathers Buns are sensitive to atmospheric pollutants.
Central heating can dry out the atmosphere and this can irritate a Buns respiratory tract. I'd just keep a close eye on him and if he is still sneezing frequently tomorrow I'd get the Vet to have a listen to his chest and give him a good check-up :)

Hmmmmmm it may be to do with the heating. Will turn it down/off, its just so cold :oops:

Thanks will do.

Back