• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

where is the cheapest place to buy panacur?

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
I have four out of my six to do as the other pair had worms a little while back so have had a course of 9 days. I was just wondering where i should get it from as i will need enough for four bunnies?

Can i do my other pair again? They had a 9 day course about six weeks ago?

Ta!
Lisa

Is there a reason you want to do your other pair again so soon?

I use VetUK too, but I buy the 10% oral liquid not the paste.

Is there a reason you want to do your other pair again so soon?

I use VetUK too, but I buy the 10% oral liquid not the paste.

No not really its just that at least that way i know they've all been done at the same time. Their vaccs are at completely different times and its a complete mare for such an amazingly disorganised person as me to remember when everyone's been done! If there's no need to do them again then I won't, i was just wondering if it would be too soon that's all :D

Technically it won't hurt them but there is a chance that Panacuring too regularly can affect a bunnies natural immunity by lowering their antibody count.

The manufacturers reccomend 2-4 times a year, so 4 times would be every 3 months but I have yet to find a vet that thinks 4 times a year as a preventative measure is necessary.

I worm mine with 9 days bi-annually and I know my bunnies have been in contact with EC.

I use Viovet.com - not sure if they are cheap for panacur or not - but if you buy online check the delivery charges. Many have cheap products but high delivery charges.

Technically it won't hurt them but there is a chance that Panacuring too regularly can affect a bunnies natural immunity by lowering their antibody count.

The manufacturers reccomend 2-4 times a year, so 4 times would be every 3 months but I have yet to find a vet that thinks 4 times a year as a preventative measure is necessary.

I worm mine with 9 days bi-annually and I know my bunnies have been in contact with EC.

That's great then. Thanks for the advice. Ill do the other two pairs and do the others again in sixth months! Thanks everyone!!

Back