• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppet Pics for his auntie FiFi

Pelfe

Alpha Buck
This is a video of Poppet and his first playtime - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GzoDoRB-b9E
(please note that alot of modifications has been made to the room since then alowwing poppet to have access to this room day and night.
and here are some photos.

This is Poppet introducing himself to my cat;

DSCN0085.jpg

DSCN0084.jpg

Poppet and his toilet;

IMG00129.jpg

IMG00137.jpg

Poppets first brussel;

IMG00131.jpg

IMG00132.jpg

Some of Poppets christmas presents;

IMG00172.jpg

IMG00171.jpg

One of Poppet under 'his' table;

IMG00175.jpg

& finally one of him being up close with his mummy;

IMG00174.jpg

Hope you enjoy ;D

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :love::love::love::love: I love the sprout one, it actually looks like he is nibbling a peppermint poppet. Just loading the vid now :love:

OmG he binkies so fast! I love the way he zooms about and then all of a sudden stands up on his hind legs and looks. Its like he's saying was that impressive mummy?

:love::love::love:

OmG he binkies so fast! I love the way he zooms about and then all of a sudden stands up on his hind legs and looks. Its like he's saying was that impressive mummy?

:love::love::love:

lol he's terrible!
he does it in my living room but this time over my fat lab ;D
ill take a video sometime its hilarious to watch.
even my dad giggles.

Binkies are so funny and cute aren't they?

I'll find some links of my buns, I think everyone is sick of seeing them.

You the craziest thing about me is that I have worked with wolves, bears, lynxes, dangerous dogs, heavy livestock and swum with sharks and the only scars on me are from rabbits. Cute fluffy rabbits :lol:

You the craziest thing about me is that I have worked with wolves, bears, lynxes, dangerous dogs, heavy livestock and swum with sharks and the only scars on me are from rabbits. Cute fluffy rabbits :lol:

lol!
im so used to poppet biting me i just dont recognise it anymore :p

Back