• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Post pics of your Fat Fluffs!

Woodlouse

Mama Doe
If you've adopted from Fat Fluffs please post pic(s) of your bunny(ies) ... will be lovely to see them all again!!

I'll start:

Beemer [adopted March 08]
P3260343.jpg

Roo [adopted December 08]
DSC_0746.jpg

Who's next?

:wave: well ive just posted piccies but thought Id add them to the fat fluffs rescued buns- edit- changed to pics ive not posted before

hayden

PICT0011-2.jpg

Dudley

PICT0013-1.jpg

Last edited:
Everyone elses Fluffs look a lot fluffier than mine. Abi look who is in the background on your pic of beemer :love:
Dutchie washing wifey bun Bella

Dutchie being a good little hay eater with wifey bun Chloe

Thank you, Dougal is a real sweetie, he came in with Puff his partner of 6 years, they had spent all their lives living in a 3 foot tris and kept as trophy bunnies, sadly Puff had cancer and passed away a couple of months ago, howver Dougal has now bonded with Dolly who is 7 years old and never had a partner before, they :love: each other

Ok, here's my little madam.....

This is the baby bunny I fell in love with and had to drive hundreds of miles for...

twombly-1.jpg

(One of Lucy's pics)

And this is the little devil I have at home now - complete with devil eyes!

Bunnies003.jpg

meandgretel.jpg

Go Fat Fluffs!

Oh wow not surprised you fell in love with her. Beautiful :love: :love:

I'm not the only one - she was super spoiled at Christmas by my friends and family!

Just need to get her to be as much of a social butterfly as Gregory - he's becomne Mr Personality since she arrived and loves absolutely everybody!

is she still a bit of a scardy pants? She always was the most timid of all of them. I think she was so tiny that everything seemed too much :).

Oh wow good idea lovely to see them all again !! Kirsy & Laura especially :D

Here's my Fat Fluff

Nushka adopted July 06

g.jpg

CIMG0403.jpg

CIMG0413A.jpg

And when she first arrived

07-07-07_0023.jpg

07-07-07_0018.jpg

is she still a bit of a scardy pants? She always was the most timid of all of them. I think she was so tiny that everything seemed too much :).

Yes she is - one of jobs this hols is to sit down on the floor really quietly and just get her to come to me a bit more. She has coped well with all the visitors I've had over Christmas and my 4 year old cousin Jeremy was more of a scaredy pants than her when she came to get the carrot he'd brought her!

She's a stunning bunny! Really pretty!

Thank you :D Don't be fooled by the cute face.... she has been known to try and bite her way through a glass door in order to try and eat one of Chloe's bunnies Apache !! :shock::shock: She now has her very own husbun - carefully picked(from RSPCA)as he is a giant and keeps her in check !! :lol::lol:

bigbun1.jpg

Last edited:
Back