• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy - Calling ~Cat~ and Lola

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Lucy after her run about

SDC11886.jpg

SDC11887.jpg

:love::D

OMG aint she gorgeous!!!!!! :love::love::love:
Still got big lugs aint she!
You have really fattened her up and she looks so much healthier than when I first saw her, Natalie she looks so lovely!!! I cant wait to see her and Lola together, she was so skinny when I first saw her, she has certainly put some much needed weight on.

Natalie, I cant thank you enough for looking after her until I am ready to take over!!! You are a true star! Bonding soon eh!!! :love::love::love:

OMG aint she gorgeous!!!!!! :love::love::love:
Still got big lugs aint she!
You have really fattened her up and she looks so much healthier than when I first saw her, Natalie she looks so lovely!!! I cant wait to see her and Lola together, she was so skinny when I first saw her, she has certainly put some much needed weight on.

Natalie, I cant thank you enough for looking after her until I am ready to take over!!! You are a true star! Bonding soon eh!!! :love::love::love:

She was so underweight, she has been fed twice a day on Excel and is getting there.

I warn you, she is a right madam!!!!! :no: :shock:

She was so underweight, she has been fed twice a day on Excel and is getting there.

I warn you, she is a right madam!!!!! :no: :shock:

Will she calm down after her spey do you think? GULP! :lol::lol:

Two naughty bunnies! :shock: .........reaches for Valium/Vodka/Kalms:lol:

Everytime I see this thread I keep thinking it's about me, even though I know it's not :lol:

Back