• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture Overload of Rosie & Amstel

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
Rosie - Cotton, Material girls is Amstels new wifey. They were orginally part of a group of 4, but Amstel and the male, Bo didnt get along. Amstel was quite badly hurt, but is recovering and healing well inside with his new wifey.

Rosie is such a sweetheart, she is so laid back and loves to have a snuggle with you :love:

Amstel is just well....Amstel :shock: :lol: Ange knows what i mean!

Just uploading pics now! I have made a temp run in the attic out of NIC grids for them to have a roam about, as free range was causing too many problems.

SDC11812.jpg

SDC11804.jpg

SDC11817.jpg

SDC11826.jpg

SDC11829.jpg

SDC11836.jpg

SDC11838.jpg

SDC11842.jpg

SDC11845.jpg

SDC11848.jpg

SDC11858.jpg

SDC11864.jpg

Munching back in there Crate

SDC11879.jpg

SDC11880.jpg

:love: :love: :D

awww .. Amstel looks much better ... :D

and his wifey is georgeous ...:love:

and ... yes i do know what you mean ...;) :lol:

Its Rosie she has nursed him! Lol, no its me and the OH, Rosie ignores him! :lol:

He's been digging again......:shock::roll:

One of the wounds on his face was healing nicely, hes only gone and knocked the scab off :roll:

Its Rosie she has nursed him! Lol, no its me and the OH, Rosie ignores him! :lol:

He's been digging again......:shock::roll:

One of the wounds on his face was healing nicely, hes only gone and knocked the scab off :roll:

digging ... :shock: Amstel digs ... :shock:

:)lol: )

Back