• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this good for stopping water bottle freezing?

It probably is but i use bubble wrap and a sock and they are never frozen.I use snugglesafes under the water bowls too:D

lol when i bought a bottle od dooleys last year it came in a sleeve, like a black stretchy material, and my mum put it over the bunnys bottle and it worked a treat, so we HAD to buy more dooleys for the others...

:roll::lol:

Mine never seems to freeze (touch wood). They did last winter, but haven't this winter. I have a plastic sheet and an old duvet over the front of the hutch.

I used to have one of those, the problem I found was that while the water in the bottle did stay liquid, the nib would still freeze so they still couldn't get any water out.

Chloe is selling that product in her ebay store that uses the same matl. as NASA, to prevent water from freezing. I don't know if it works. As the people in this forum who bought it and see if it works

Back