• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pets at home - toys great price.

Pringle

Warren Veteran
I dont know if anyone has posted this but thought i would incase anyone interested. Pets at home are doing packs of toys for £4 for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters/gerbils etc they are fantastic, has toys, wooden toys, balls, chew's etc i bought a pack each for rabbits and hamsters and they LOVE them. They also do a variety of willow toys for £5 a pack, its brilliant!!
xx

pets at home

dont know how true it is but i read on rabbit welfare association forum that pets at home are using there adoption part of the store as a tool to get rid of unwanted stock that they cant sell or are not young and cute anymore, just wondered if anyone else had heard of this?

dont know how true it is but i read on rabbit welfare association forum that pets at home are using there adoption part of the store as a tool to get rid of unwanted stock that they cant sell or are not young and cute anymore, just wondered if anyone else had heard of this?

The new store near me that only opened in december had several animals in the adoption part with the labels "because noone wanted me" so I think yes they have been using them for this purpose. It's probably better than the alternative however.

I think this is a diff willow pack, or i havent seen some of the stuff in it before :).

We now have an adoption area in ours now! And i can believe what you say to be honest. Im just hoping they get so many unwanted animals (not in a nasty way) but so they realise that all these animals can not find homes and *hopefully* maybe stop getting in breeding stock!!

I went to P@H today and bought 2 of the new willow packs :) Theyre great value as i buy so many of the willow sticks, which alone are £2 so all the things for £5 is great :D

I did see the other pack for £4 for the bunnies but all of the bunnies here already have the treat balls that are in them, and the indoor buns already have them roll around wooden things so i had to resist :(:oops:

I agree about the adoption area :? There were bunnies in there today that were 'too old to be sold' :? Though i have seen other animals in there which have come in from fighting etc :) xXx

:lol: Becky, i have the treat balls too and the wooden ball but i got them it anyway so now they all have new toys! going to buy some willow packs next time im in :) Annie loves the toys she keeps throwing them about :) xx

:lol: Becky, i have the treat balls too and the wooden ball but i got them it anyway so now they all have new toys! going to buy some willow packs next time im in :) Annie loves the toys she keeps throwing them about :) xx

:lol::lol: Toy buying is so addictive isnt it?!? Those treat balls were £3 each when i bought them :roll: Theyre only £1.46 now but in that pack they'd work out even cheaper :shock:

Im sure i'll be back there in the week buying more :oops::oops: xXx

Oooo those would be fabby as one of our Underhill Rescue Raffle prizes ! Thanks for letting us know :D

I saw these yesterday in store and thought they were great value but unfortunately we have most of the toys in it. :roll:

The willow packs this year have changed and they look good, unfortunately I was asked to leave my local one this afternoon because I was causing a fuss:oops::D

I got one of the Gunie Pig packs Yday!! Fantastic value, I was made up!

However I agree with the old stock thing. There was a Gerbil that was not purchased so they put him in the adoption centre :( Very Sad.

I adopted a bun from p@h in October - he has severe dental problems that will be ongoing, which is probably why his previous owners gave up on him - they told the staff he was nasty and didn't get on with other rabbits. He bonded with my daughters rabbit within a week.

DSCF0085.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

He's the grey harlequin - such a cuddly bun:love:

i got the guinea pig one, and gave the climbing frame thingy to my hammie, and then the other bits to the bunnies and they LOVE it!!

domino loves the knotted ball!

What are the guniea pig packs?
Testing me now:
A colourful chew puzzle (only way I can describe it) slots together to make a diff shape.
A wooden fruit shape chew
A corn sisal type thing
a Woven ball
A jingel ball

ALL FOR £4 ,I nearly jumped with excitement!! (I am sad but LOVE a bargain)

Will see if I can find a link?

Back