• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BigWig

Watership_Down

Warren Scout
The latest addition to our family. If anyone has seen my previous posts you will know this is my first rabbit so any advice would be fantastic.We are going to the vet to see if he can advise us about his breed and general care :wave:
24122008704.jpg

lol I was abit scared when my husband brought him home!!

Your poppet is very cute - perfect name for him :D

haha ^-^ big wig looks like the cuddliest bun ever!
whereas poppet prefers to be on his own or harassing my cat ^-^
do not be deceived by his appearence! Poppet reminds me of a rottweiler :roll::lol:

Wow he is lovely :love::love: never seen a bunny quite like him before, looks like a Conti but never seen one in those colours. :D

Wow Bigwig is stunning. he looks like a Giant or conti x with tan and black markings. Be sure to give him plenty space and freedom, bunnies love to bounce around.

Wow Bigwig is stunning. he looks like a Giant or conti x with tan and black markings. Be sure to give him plenty space and freedom, bunnies love to bounce around.

We have given him free range o the sitting room and will hopefully open up the house to him once it is rabbit proofed.

Back