• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge seems sad and lonely :(

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Fudge lives indoors in my bedroom and gets out first thing in the morning untill i have to leave then when i get home she gets out and goes away when i go to bed!

I dont spend all my time with her but i do spend ALOT of time with her! we have a great bond but there is just something missing!

When she is in her cage she looks so sad and lonely and i feel she should hav a husbun! Unfortunately that isnt an option as i cant afford another bun and the other buns dont all live with me! I have Millie and thumper, my bonded pair who will be going outside next year! And skye, blackie and gizmo live with my bf!

She is really spoilt and gets everything. She has lots of toys, cardboard boxes and tubes but just isnt interested.

What can i do for her, without getting another bun?
I dont like seeing her sad, it makes me sad:(:(:(
Please help:(:cry::cry::(

aw poor fudgey, my buns are now faced with life alone as they just didn't get along and husband won't let me get them husbuns, ted i think is fine on her on but i think petal looks lonely too. you could put a teddy in with her at night so she has something to snuggle up to. apart from that i don't think theres much else you can do.

Thanks for the reply i do have a teddy for her but she likes to eat his hair (its a lion almost bald :lol:)

I will give her one without the fluffy maine and hopefully she will be happy with that!:D

Thanks again:wave:

Back