• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbits can mate through bars?

I really DO NOT think this is possible, due to the position both bunnies would have to be in....

:roll:

so it's not possible.. interesting ;)

thanks for the info, unless th buck has a veeeery long whatsit I can't see it happening tbh, and the doe could easily run off as the buck wouldn't be holding her scruff :) (is logical yes? )

It's a myth made up by people (like my brother :roll::evil:) who are too embarassed to admit that they let their unneutered rabbits in the same run together and ended up with an unwanted litter or two. :roll:

It's a myth made up by people (like my brother :roll::evil:) who are too embarassed to admit that they let their unneutered rabbits in the same run together and ended up with an unwanted litter or two. :roll:

:lol:

Yeah, I always thought it was true untill a couple months ago. Glad to see it isn't true. :D

Back