• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where Can We Get A Rescue Bun? (Edinburgh Area)

CHH

Warren Scout
We've decided that we'll get a husbun for our wee Sophie as she isn't going to get along with her sister. That'll give us 2 pairs. (You can read about our troubles by clicking here)

As she's only 7 months old we'd quite like to get a bun who's not much more than 18 months old. There seem to be 2 centres near us, Balerno and Dunbar. From what I can see online they only appear to have females.

Is there anywhere else in the area that we can try?

Here's who's waiting for the lucky boy!!.......

DSCF3447%20(Small).JPG

I have no idea hun but you should try giving them a call :) You could always let them know if a male comes in you'd be willing to have him if hes less than 18 months old :)

She is one gorgeous bunny! Absolutely love the pic of the 3 of them in the link :love: Hope she finds a husbun soon xXx

Try the SSPCA. if you type in SSPCA rehoming in your search engine you can get to see all the buns needing help in your area.
A lady called Kareen on here runs fife rabbit rescue which you could also try ;D

Dunbar don't have details of rabbits available on their website. They definatly have at least 1 male (I fostered him for a few days)

Back