• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I did!.....

BwfcAngel

Mama Doe
Im sooooooo proud! Despite the fact loads of people have done it before me and Stephen are so proud of ourselves! I never thought we'd be able to do it. What do you think???

SDC10002.jpg

SDC10003.jpg

SDC10006.jpg

ta!!! gonna get some dangly things etc tomorrow to liven it up and to be honest might put carpet on the levels cos the lino on the levels is a bit slippy and disconcerting for Belle!!! Poor baby girl. Me and Stephen can't stop going upstairs and looking. Its in my bedroom too so we'll get enough looking!!!

Lisa x

That's fab! Mine is just a really boring rectangle! Warning though, my 2 jumped out of mine that high so I had to get some netting to cover the top!

That's brilliant, now can you make another one for this little hooligan!!

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=160982

Norty Buggles!!! Ha ha! I love the norty ones. Man after my own heart! Told you you should have let me have him. Its so nice seeing him being cheeky and lovely though. he was a right mess when he first got to Kay's and you've done an amazing job with him Theo. If you ever invite me down i might be ab;e to bring Stephen and we can put you one up

I love Buggles :love::love::love:

Looks great! I love ours, it's so great watching your bun(s) leaping up and down the different levels! Our kitten has a thing for sleeping in the haybox at the top now too, so it gets quite busy in there at times!

Norty Buggles!!! Ha ha! I love the norty ones. Man after my own heart! Told you you should have let me have him. Its so nice seeing him being cheeky and lovely though. he was a right mess when he first got to Kay's and you've done an amazing job with him Theo. If you ever invite me down i might be ab;e to bring Stephen and we can put you one up

I love Buggles :love::love::love:

You are welcome down here any time you like!!, just let me know when and I will put the kettle on:D

Looks fab! I'd be careful leaving that middle bit open though, as well as jumping you do have to worry about bunnies climbing :shock: sounds pretty odd but some of mine done it in the past to escape out of tall puppy pens before :shock:

Looks fab! I'd be careful leaving that middle bit open though, as well as jumping you do have to worry about bunnies climbing :shock: sounds pretty odd but some of mine done it in the past to escape out of tall puppy pens before :shock:

I promise you that is no problem. They are both soooo laaaazzzzyyyyyyy...:love:

I would so love poppet to have one of these :love:

I swear, its not that hard. After a couple of temper tantrums my o/h rose to the challenge and was amazing!!! For the two packs, three pieces of wood, 2 pieces of carpet mat and two boxes of B&Q value lino tiles it cost £56. Bargain!!!!

Back