• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this her hormones kicking in????HELP...

louise1

Mama Doe
honey is really doing my head in today lol( still luv her) grr. she is constantly Biting at the guinea pigs cage bars and then her own..... she has free range if the livingroom lots of toys interaction etc and she has nibbled at me twice when im getting her food out wich she normally doesnt do...... when shes drinking out her water bottle every few seconds she fights with it:?

she is about 5-6 months now...

Last edited:
Oh right, well then you are a fab bunny mummy. :thumb: It is completely normal for a bun of her age to be acting the way she is. She might start being territorial when you go near her 'home', toys etc... and might box (using front paws) you. One of my boy bunnies used to do that before he was neutered. :lol: Not to worry though!

she calmed down a bit last night if u stroke her constantly wich she loves she is soo calm i think its when ure not paying her attention she just thinks o.k ill bite these bars here!! lol:lol: ill see how she is when i get home from work

Back