• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey and Wesley bonding thread

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Well didn't want to start this until now so I didn't jinx things. I started at 1.00pm. Well they have had five scuffles/chases and are now a sleep at separate ends. She does go over to him occasionally and runs off and stamps her feet.

This is at about 5.00 pm

Image004.jpg

Image003-1.jpg

No doubt it will kick off at feeding time :roll:

Wishing you the best of luck. :):) Bonding is extremely stressful. (and I've only done it the once :lol::lol:)

Lots of vibes :wave:

I chickeNd out after about 1 hour when i tried bonding Molly and Jack. :oops:

I saw a bunny in the adoption section at PAH who looked like your Honey. His name's 'Bugs' i wanted to bring him home. :(

Dont worry you are doing fine, better then i would do anyway.

They are still together had a couple of scraps over the last bit of veg last night. Have been moving about a bit more this morning but still sat at other sides of the crate :roll:

Sounds like you are doing fine, just go with it and you will get there. They look beautiful buns. Can you tell them apart?

Final up date. I have had to split them after a fight over a piece of food not as if there wasn't lots in there. I kept splitting them up but she just kept going back for more and would not stop. The sad thing is was that he was trying to groom her head and wasn't being aggressive. :(

It can be hard to watch but should be worth it in the end :)

Can you separate them and then introduce them on neutral ground? She is behaving dominant because it's her home perhaps?

Awww thats such a shame,been bonding my bunnies today,they are in the dog crate and are at seperate ends like yours was,just taken some food and they are eating from the same dish.Really hope mine don,t start to fight:cry:.They has been no aggresion so far though.

Back