• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who does this fluffy bum belong to?!

Starlight

Warren Veteran
coco003.jpg

CO-CO!!!

coco005.jpg

coco004.jpg

coco007.jpg

coco009.jpg

coco010.jpg

coco011.jpg

coco012.jpg

coco018.jpg

He was found in someones garden and after a week of searching, putting up posters and calling all shelters and vets, he came here last week.

Omg he's gorgeous if you don't find his owner and he can be bonded to two females I will take him, he is so similar to my Matilda x

Wow, you have a lot of good looking rabbits in at the moment :D
And I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of their fluffy rear ends! :lol:

aww what a lovely wickle fella:love:

his bum looks a lot like my bifs wickle fwuffy bum..cept hers is a little more.....um....rounded:lol:

Is this why Carols Gregory nolonger appears in her signature and there has been no blog entry since November... the truth is revealed he has been on an adventure in Essex :shock::shock:

Is this why Carols Gregory nolonger appears in her signature and there has been no blog entry since November... the truth is revealed he has been on an adventure in Essex :shock::shock:

Ha ha! Bless, he is like Gregory! Gregory has just been soooooooooo busy being a good hubby to his new wife that he hasn't done any blogging! (Plus my camera is bust! :roll:)

I met Coco yesterday and oh my goodness he is just the most friendly, adventurous, adorable bunny in the world EVER! He absolutely loves cuddles and snuggles but also has that typical nosey dwarf lop personality and wants to play and see the world :D

He would make an awesome addition to any home, so please, don't delay - if you are interested, get in touch about adopting him today :D

coco003.jpg

CO-CO!!!He was found in someones garden and after a week of searching, putting up posters and calling all shelters and vets, he came here last week.

Hi I am still happy to take CO-CO to join my two outside in their thumpington palace (shed with snugglesafes) as before I am happy for a home visit to be arranged I'm in Colchester just PM me. I am also happy to bring my two to you to see if they like CO-CO, Matilda is a little head strong but I am sure she would like him. Twinkle is a little shy but a big soft lady xxx let me know

Last edited:
I met Coco yesterday and oh my goodness he is just the most friendly, adventurous, adorable bunny in the world EVER! He absolutely loves cuddles and snuggles but also has that typical nosey dwarf lop personality and wants to play and see the world :D

He would make an awesome addition to any home, so please, don't delay - if you are interested, get in touch about adopting him today :D

And you came home without him:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:, he really is a very handsome boy, I wouldn't think he would be in rescue long, he is gorgeous

And you came home without him:shock::shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I KNOW!

Trouble is I met them all, and that would have been more than a carful...I think hubby might have noticed :lol:

Thankies Matilda&Twinks - I'll make sure Kris sees this thread later and hopefully we can sort something :)

Back