• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Everyone, lookie here

Lillian

Warren Veteran
“Hi all, Hazel-Rah here :wave:
As many know I have been a poorly bun, on 18th of November my mum discovered I had head tilt and was terrified she’d lose me. She got some great advice from people on here, and has cared for me since. My world was a strange and confusing place, and I have been walking in circles for awhile. The vet said that I had brain parasites :shock:, which was very scary to hear! And I had to be treated with some horrible tasting stuff call panacur. I haven’t liked it much but because my mummy told me it’ll make me better, I have been a good boy and taken it everyday. The vet said I was a very lucky boy because I responded well to the medicine, she also said I was a lovely little bun :D. And yesterday I officially finished treatment :D:D.. And well here’s the photos taken in November..

Astuff016.jpg

With my mum
a-harah001.jpg

a-harah009.jpg

Here’s me with my mums o/h, he gave me loads of cuddles when I was feeling really poorly :love:
Astuff006.jpg

And me getting ready a few weeks before Christmas..
bunsxmaspics004.jpg

And here is me today, I look fantastic don’t I? I feel like myself again :D

1Haymanxx001.jpg

1Haymanxx002.jpg

1Haymanxx004.jpg

The vet warned that relapses may happen in the future, but me and mum are so happy at the moment! Thanks for reading and thanks for the support! And a special thank you to tomhighway and Kermit, you made my mum more positive and helped a lot, hope you are feeling better Kermit. Lots of love, Mr Hazel-Rah xx”

Yaaaaaayyyyy so glad you're feeling so much better little man - bet your mummy is so happy, Sending you a big cuddle & nose rub for doing so well xxx

Back