• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giving me a heart attack

Hopper

Mama Doe
Omg I could of died this morning. As normakl i woke, got dressed and had wash etc.. and before going down stairs i let buns out. As i was finish getting dressed I noticed Dreama and Oliver huddled together then simba back end out the tunnel, it look all twisted. My heart stopped and I peeked through tunnel and couldnt see him breathing. I looked through front of tunnel and he was twisted in odd postion and eyes wide open not moving at all. I immidiatly broke down in tears thinking he had died. Pulled myself together a bit to open and cage and the blooming toad lept up startling me :shock: He must been just laying real weird and day dreaming with eyes open.

Never had such a scare in my life.

I tink it was the way he twisted his body, never seen nothing like it before, it looked like limbs had been twisted and broke and left dislocated :shock:

I still feel shaken now. Still he must of been comfy :roll:

Back