• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Rex

CHH

Warren Scout
We're almost certainly going to get a male to give us 2 pairs. The reason why can be seen here!

Our rabbits are all lops but I quite like the idea of getting a Mini Rex. They look stunning.

Is there any reason not to mix breeds? From what I've read so far they sound ideal. Generally well mannered and roughly the same size as our current rabbits.

We'll try and get one from a local rescue centre. This is his likely partner.....

DSCF3447%20(Small).JPG

:love::love: Bunny is gorgeous!! Of course you can mix breeds :) All of my paired bunnies are diff breeds :) think someone on here had a nethie with a french lop :) xXx

We're almost certainly going to get a male to give us 2 pairs. The reason why can be seen here!

Our rabbits are all lops but I quite like the idea of getting a Mini Rex. They look stunning.

Is there any reason not to mix breeds? From what I've read so far they sound ideal. Generally well mannered and roughly the same size as our current rabbits.

We'll try and get one from a local rescue centre. This is his likely partner.....

DSCF3447%20(Small).JPG

That is one cute bunny! That's funny, I have a mini rex boy looking a for girlfriend!! lol

DSC_3974.jpg

DSC_3479.jpg

They are handsome bunnies. I think temperament can differ bun to bun xxx

:wave: There's a rabbit rescue in Dunbar called Bunny Haven (01368 864606). They have quite a few rabbits at the moment. They have a website, but it's been down for a while now.

Mini rexes are great, I have two girls, you just have to be careful what you bed them on. Mine are always on hay, and it seems to help prevent any really bad sore hocks. (touch wood!!!!)

Rex's are gorgeous!! We have three, standard not mini, amongst a group made up of dutch x, lionhead, mini lop, dwarf lop, french lop x, thriantra, uppy eared and neddie x - bit of a fair few breeds really :D

Back