• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drives me mad!

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Rhias got a real taste for freedom at the moment & shes driving me loopy, my nerves are shot! Was straightening my hair y/day & coincidentally I looked out of the window, as her bum wiggled under and out of the run through the hole she'd dug :evil: Then today, she got down the side of next doors garden - She could've easy got out & into farmland at the back, would never ever have seen her again. I was shaking like a leaf as could see her but not reach her & she just kept on going. She is under lock & key at the moment and hating it!! :roll:

Aww naughty Rhia.
Give them an inch and they will take a mile:roll::lol::lol:

Shes very good at lulling me into false security. Sometimes she'll behave so perfectly that I come to expect it, I was shaking like anything!

My buns all drive me mad with the escaping thing. It's been alot easier since they all have paving slabs under their permanent runs and digging is the last thing on their mind when they have a whole garden to run round :D

gosh how scary! I have bad dreams about seeing the buns escaping while I'm upstairs in the bedroom :(

Cadbury tried the great escape yesterday after he'd been round Mum's garden on the lead. He got himself in the hutch and I was struggling to unclip the harness. It was half off when he darted out again and wiggled out of my hands and was off across the garden. I think he frightened himself a bit with the harness still round his waist and the lead trailing and he just sat there not sure what to do so I caught him easily. You just go into panic mode don't you - he escaped when I was settling them into their travel hutch on Christmas Eve as well. He went behind their run and wouldn't even come out for the treat box :shock:, naughty bunny.

That;s why I'd have my runs with concrete under them so they can't dig under. it always scares me mine will do that one day

Back