• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Noah & his mummy chilling!!!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
This is me & my cuddle bun Noah - he is the most adorable bun ever - he just lays in my arms on the sette snoring his head off when he's tired! Isn't it a hard life!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSCF3156.jpg
DSCF3159.jpg

Thanks guys - I swear Noah is human! Can't believe his previous home just dumped him on the street :cry: How could they???:cry:

Aw he's gorgeous:love:. It's amazing that such lovely buns are just got rid of. Milly was abandoned originally and then taken on by her previous owner who told me she could be quite aggressive!!! We've never seen one sign of aggression in her, even when she must have been in horrendous pain with her foot abcesses.

Aw he's gorgeous:love:. It's amazing that such lovely buns are just got rid of. Milly was abandoned originally and then taken on by her previous owner who told me she could be quite aggressive!!! We've never seen one sign of aggression in her, even when she must have been in horrendous pain with her foot abcesses.

Thanks Debs, wabbit & Hilda

It never ceases to amaze me that people can be so wrong about bunnies - how can they just abandon them? :cry::cry: If only people would spend time with them, they would understand what beautiful animals they are & why they deserve so much more than a lot of them get :cry:

Noah has definitely been a very welcome addition in our bunny brood & one I'm so grateful to have been lucky enough to adopt :D:love:

Thanks Debs, wabbit & Hilda

It never ceases to amaze me that people can be so wrong about bunnies - how can they just abandon them? :cry::cry: If only people would spend time with them, they would understand what beautiful animals they are & why they deserve so much more than a lot of them get :cry:

Noah has definitely been a very welcome addition in our bunny brood & one I'm so grateful to have been lucky enough to adopt :D:love:

Yep! They get such a hard time and it just doesn't make sense to us either - we love bunnies! They have little personalities and are SO cute. My rabbits are my children :lol:

Noah certainly looks happy - what a cutie pants!! :love: .. how on earth could somebody dump him?? RAR! :censored:

We got Daisy from a rabbit welfare place and was stunned as to how many rabbits were there - the majority just get dumped. :cry:

I don't know Bridget - apparently he used to be a houserabbit too & was just thrown out with his brother on the street :cry: We think he's about 5 years old, so they must have had him a while. My buns are also my children - my sisters think I'm stark raving mad but I couldn't care less :lol: They are more spoilt than most children I know :shock: Most of the bunnies we've adopted have been dumped or given up as the child they were bought for has got bored with them :evil: Oh well their loss is our gain :D

Angie I've told Noah you said he wants to come to live with you & he says 'I'll go to live with Angie if I can no longer ever live with you mummy, as I know I'd be spoilt at Angie's too - but I have to be able to take Jemima & Toby with me too, as they're my friends ' :D;) 'I've seen how pampered Hope & Blue are & all Angie's other bunnies' :D

Back