• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jemima & Toby relaxing on Christmas day!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Jemima say's 'Ooooohhhh Mum Christmas is hard work for a pampered bunny you know!!!' :lol::lol::lol: Here's our big girl warming herself infront of the fire :D

DSCF3155.jpg

Here's her bloke Toby as well chilling out - I'm coming back as a pampered housebun! :D:lol:

DSCF3150.jpg

Thanks Deelove - they are incredibly chilled - I don't think Jemima moved very much at all yesterday from the front of the fire! :lol:

Is Jemima a conti?I love contis:love::love::love:Toby is so cute.Infact all your buns I have seen tonight are lovely:love::love::love::love:

Aw thanks Maizey - no Jemima is a british giant - she is one very special bunny - although sometimes she behaves more like a dog than a bun :lol:

Aw thanks Maizey - no Jemima is a british giant - she is one very special bunny - although sometimes she behaves more like a dog than a bun :lol:

The giants are like doggies.Bugsy used to follow me everywhere and always great me at the gate and was full of bunny kisses.

The giants are like doggies.Bugsy used to follow me everywhere and always great me at the gate and was full of bunny kisses.

Awww that is so lovely - I really do think they are an amazing breed of buns - I swear she understands me & my hubby more than our family do :D:roll:

Back