• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly Again

capel

Warren Veteran

Here she is zonked out with Rog after Christmas Dinner! They didn't move for about an hour:lol:
DSC00473.jpg

And with Gordon when rog went off to make some turkey sarnies for everyone!

DSC00482.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

Then later, she discovered the Christmas tree was almost accessible...
DSC00488.jpg

Until we moved the panels.. then she wasn't very impressed!:lol:
DSC00493.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

A few from this afternoon:
Milly and her new best friend!
DSC00497.jpg

Sleepy bunny
DSC00500.jpg

With big fluffy wabbitty feet!:lol:
DSC00502.jpg

Awwwwww Milly do you think your mummy & daddy would mind if I bunnynapped you???? ;) You're such a scrumptious little lady :love::love::love:

We often look at her and think how lucky we are to have a cuddly bun who thinks she's a dog:lol::lol:

:love::love::love:Awwww, she looks so content. She has really landed on her feet at your house. I am going now to plan a bunny napping strategy.

:love::love::love:Awwww, she looks so content. She has really landed on her feet at your house. I am going now to plan a bunny napping strategy.
Ah well Sandra..that may mean I'll have to impose a strict dress code when you come and visit...NO COATS/JACKETS WITH DEEP POCKETS!:lol::lol:

Back