• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something sticky on his face

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Beau has something sticky on the side of his face :shock: :? And I can't get it off :cry: He is good enough to stay still a few minutes but im really having trouble trying to wipe it off, im using cotton wool soaked in warm water but its obviously not working :oops:

Also have no idea what it is, although im pretty sure it hasn't come from his eyes/nose or anything and its just on the ends of his fur in one little patch :? He had a play in the garden this morning and I was watching him, have also checked the garden for anything sticky and can't see anything. Then I brought him straight up to my room where I noticed it

Any suggestions on what I can use or how I can get it off? :oops:

Maybe it could be the slime from a slug,it is terrible to get off.Have you any baking powder you could dab on?

I think its cornflower that works on mucky dried bottoms :) Sort of massage it in then off :wave:

coul it be tree sap or something? that is a bummer to get off anything :lol:

didn't know about the cornflower thing will have to try that next time one of the dogs finds something sticky to brush past

Last edited:
Back