• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cerys is Very Sick -U/D Now Much Better :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Its all happened so suddenly :cry:
I *think* she has had some sort of neurological 'episode'. She is now being treated for infection/pain/inflammation/EC/stasis/dehydration. She is completely flat and unresponsive. Her right pupil has blown.
I dont think she is going to make it :cry:

I am in total shock as all this has occured within the last hour

:cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Im so sorry Jane,poor little Cerys I really hope she Is going to pull through.Sending massive recovery vibes your way and a great big hug for you.

Thanks everyone. There is no change in Cerys :cry:
Rushing her to the Emergency Vet would not provide her with any more treatment than she is already on. (My usual Vet has given me permission to administer certain prescription meds to my own Rabbits in an emergency).
Obviously if it gets to the point were PTS is the only option I will of course call the Duty Vet. But I have to give her at least 24 hours on treatment as, like I have said, all this has happened so suddenly. She was absolutely fine this morning.

:cry:

I'm so sorry. But I hope you can take some comfort in that she's at home safe and warm in familiar surroundings, and having the best care from someone who loves her very much.:(

Last edited:
Loads of vibes for the poor baby. Sounds like you're doing all you can - you can't do more than that.

Bobbin

Oh no - I hope she pulls through Jane.
It's the not knowing what's actually going on that I find the hardest.
Lots of get well vibes for Cerys.

Back