• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

twas xmas eve docs adventure

areia

Wise Old Thumper
twas xmas eve and began my mission to hunt out santa, i had managed to break through the cage, me and beth are enclosed in, i saw the pretty lights and had to have a look around,

"no doc we will get into trouble" says beth

"nawwwwwww com on it will an adventure"

" no im staying put and thats that "she retorts

"fine"

so off i hopped seeing the normal barrier down where my hooman momie keeps us in the room mommie calls the kitchen, and approached the green spiky thing with pretty glowy things, walking passed i said hello to a very i must say handsome looking doe chocolate bun

"hellllllllllo stranger my name is carrie, what brings you here" fluffing herself up

"oiiiiiii" pipes up a voice from the back " what are you doing here" the grey bun announced

"umm um my name is doc,i'm off to find santa, who are you "

" im biggles, you know mom is going to go nuts if she see's you,"

sigh "so everybun keeps telling me, its all quiet she must be alseep, i will be fine "

"ere" says bigs quickly thinking on his paws as well as his tummy " you know that bag there, you know thats food you think you could pass us some "

" what do you think i am stupid,"

"well worth a thought"

"anyway im off to hunt for santa"

" so no chance of getting us out then" piped carrie

" um i could try"

"well we can move it, mommie is always saying she always has to push it back we could work together"
after much teeth chewing and pulling it proved the hooman had built this cage well, and was unable to set my new freinds free

" aw well worth a try, good luck in your search for santa"

"thanks guys"

i hop around sniffing all these new smells and i smell something totaly scrummy, in a black box, its so creamy and brown on the outside and as i nibbled through there was a crunchy bit in the middle, i must remember this and bring some to beth on the way back,

ooooo now i remember this *looking up *the big step things that go high in the sky and make you feel big, i rememeber mommie taking me up here and another bun all white and fluffy called jim, so high up and so quiet, i see the door open, and low and behold the white bunny is still there, he sees me

"what are YOU doing here, this is my room" says jim ears forward and taking a stiff stance

" no need to be like that, i was looking for santa"

"well hes not in this room, and you have to be quiet hooman is asleep, i know ive just checked on her, my whiskers didnt even tickle her nose"

" are you confronting me " doc says stiffly

" yes so what of it "

walking round in circles we size each other up,

" i see you have been through the wars" noting the torn ear that wasnt there before

"well suppose nothing to do with you, no please leave this isnt your room, its mine"

well i had had enough then and i charged at him, in circles we fought crashing and banging, fur flying, next thing i see two feet on the floor, i make a bee line for the door

" OHHHHHHH NO YOU DONT,"

next thing i know i have been scooped up, feeling afraid i struggle, my hooman mommie says nothing but puts me down , and sits on the floor for what feels an age, im panting out of breath, but she still says nothing, i feel im in real big trouble the silence in deafening, after what feels an age she pickes me up and carries me downstairs, back to the kitchen, and starts to tut,

"NOW BETH WHOS A VERY GOOD GIRL STAYING IN YOUR CAGE, DOC YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY BOY HAVENT YOU" she has noticed the hole :oops: HMMM GOING TO HAVE GET MORE CABLE TIES METHINKS, YOUR A NAWTY BOY DOC,

thats it im done for, i give her my most pleading look

shes starts laughing and goes to my favorite door which holds all sorts of goodies and give both me and beth a carrot EACH im so relived,

YA DAFT BRUSH DONT WANT TO BE SEEING YOU AGAIN, 4 IN THE MORNING IS NOT GOOD YA KNOW

and off she goes
YES YES I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME,
she goes off with more carrots looks like biggles got his wish for food hehehe,
" seeeeeeeeeeee i knew you would get caught:p" says beth

" yeah but got a carrot out of it didnt we nerrrrrrrrr"
" suppose so you silly thing you" and gives him a good wash " just dont be in a hurry to do it again ok"
hmmmmmm little does she know,i am still determined to find santa next year maybe, snuzzling down with beth

p.s from the hooman, as for over protective jim, he's fine muched his carrot with glee too, and docs tummy seems fine after he ate a chocolate covered biccie:roll:
im sure the whole thing was planned from the start :roll:

Back