• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas!

Pelfe

Alpha Buck
Well at 8am this morning everyone was in the living room unwrapping presents :shock: I am so tired.
Poppet ofcourse ignored his presents and dived in amongst the wrapping paper getting a sticker stuck to his bottom and running around until we took it off. lol.
Kept jumping on my sister scaring her half to death.
It's so great to see him getting excited :)

oh and we bought a stocking with rabbit toys in from P@H and got the shock of our lives when we heard the carrot rattle, myself and my mum opened it wondering what was rattling and it was what seemd to be gravel inside the toy O.O
safe to say poppet will not be keeping that toy as he could quite easily choke!

Well now he's settling down for some breakfast before he gets his curly kale for dinner.

So yes, merry christmas everyone from Rachel & Poppet
xx

is that the plastic rattle? as i had one and never had an issue with bunnys getting into the insides.. but i guess it depends on your bun! i just gave the buns veggies this morning and elet them have rabbit mix instead of pellets as a treat. they all look very pleased with themselves! lol merry xmas x

is that the plastic rattle? as i had one and never had an issue with bunnys getting into the insides.. but i guess it depends on your bun! i just gave the buns veggies this morning and elet them have rabbit mix instead of pellets as a treat. they all look very pleased with themselves! lol merry xmas x

it was one of those novelty carrots made of plastic and wrapped in like ropey stuff.
but poppet is a destruction machine and would of easily got to them :roll: the little terror.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and Poppet !!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

xxxxx

THANKYOUUUUUUU.
Poppets in my bad books. He won't let anyone go to sleep -.-'
I've threatened to put him out in his big hutch in the garage but I just can't do it hehe.
:)
He says he hopes his auntie jill had a nice xmas xx

Back