• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nic Grids - new question added

B and Q! There's a couple of threads with the product number on so you can search and see if your local store has them in stock - many don't unfortunately.

I've had mine a couple of weeks and they are great - have to have cable ties on hand all the time tho as Gretel chews them off!

I dont like the cubes TBH, my 2 outdoor buns are rather "robust" bunnys and even with cable ties it kept collapsing so i think ill use my pack of NIC grids for charlie the guinea pig instead

I was going to section off half my room for Wesley with an attached dog crate. It just needs to be strong enough so he can't get out. Then Honey would have the other half of the room and I would sleep in the middle. The other option would be a metal run of some description but it would need a top on it.

Would two packs be enough to make a run the size of a single bed? It doesn't say how many are in a pack.

In the B&Q ones you get 24 pieces of 36.8cm sq

Assuming a single bed to be apx 3ft x 6ft you would need (for all four sides) 5 pieces long x 3 pieces wide, for one layer high = 16 pieces.

For a pen 73.6 cm high you would need 32 pieces (2 pieces high)
For "" 110.4 cm high .... 48 pieces (3 pieces high)= 2 boxes. :D

Two layers high is enough for 3 of my bunnies but Tinks can clear 3 layers high if she has something to jump onto on the other side :roll::lol:

Edit to add: Just read about it needing a top on it. 2 layers high with a top on could be done with 2 boxes

Last edited:
Back