• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet my bunnies!

dayle_x

Mama Doe
1-12.jpg

2-7.jpg

3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

5-4.jpg

And of course Phoenix in my sig :)
Hope you like my babies!

they are all loverly do they all live together? or in pairs? whats your set ups gorgeous bunsters! :) welcome them to the forum from me with biig nose rubs and extra treats!! x

they are all loverly do they all live together? or in pairs? whats your set ups gorgeous bunsters! :) welcome them to the forum from me with biig nose rubs and extra treats!! x

Unfortunately at the minute they are all seperate, they all have 5ft - 6ft hutches each but I am looking for lots of ideas as i plan to pair/trio them up after neutering/spaying after christmas with large pens.
I'm hoping it will be -
Phoenix and Noonoo
Charlie and Miley
Then Pixie, Bunty and Scooby.
I don't think Pixie will really end up with any other buns as she seems to hate them - when they go and sniff her through the bars she goes mental!!

I want to have them all in large pens rather than hutches, and I'm considering using a shed split up with 3 individual large runs leading off it.
Lots of things to think about!

Also thanks for the comment on my yellow dutch - she was a rescue and is now 5 years old. She still hates being cuddled but accepts a nose rub :)

Back