• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloaster!! Pip. more pics post 6

Justine

Mama Doe
103_0030.jpg

103_0032.jpg

103_0047.jpg

103_0045.jpg

103_0042.jpg

103_0039.jpg

Last edited:
:wave: Hello Pip, old mate! You are one very lucky boy bunny with those GORGEOUS girlies as early Christmas presents! Be good for your new bunny mummy xx

It's great to see them together. I must confess, I'm smitten with Flip, she has such a sweet face and great facial expressions :lol:

Awwwww - just seen this Justine!! :love: :love: Hello little man - you do look happy with your new girlies and I can see you still make a great pillow!! I can vouch for that!! :D

He loves his new wives and he does make a great pillow.:lol: He is really gentle too. :love:

He hasn't tried eating my trousers yet. :lol:

He loves his new wives and he does make a great pillow.:lol: He is really gentle too. :love:

He hasn't tried eating my trousers yet. :lol:

:love: Gentle Giant!! :love: Have you got buttons on the side of yours? He does like a good chew on them!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back