• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is she attention seeking?

klmirt

Young Bun
My rabbit Alice lives in the living room with us and has free range of it. I spend lots of time with playing her but I've noticed this rather strange thing she does when she's playing on her own. She can be happily running around when all of a sudden she flops down on the floor. It looks like she's playing dead because as soon as she hears one of us move, she gets up again but my partner isn't convinced and is starting to get rather worried. Do any other rabbits do this?

Don't worry at all, in fact, flopping is a sign of a happy rabbit. :thumb: It shows that they are relaxed and happy in your company to let down their guard.

It's a happy flop! :love::love:

I like to think it's a "oh my gosh, I'mm POOPED, maust sleep NOW" flop! :lol:

I thought as much but thanks everyone :) She's doing it more and more which is what was worrying my partner. A couple of months ago she'd only do it once a week, now she's always flopping over. It's quite funny as she usually does a long binky dance over the floor and ends it by sprawling out :lol:

Back