• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep?

Bunnicula

New Kit
I've never once seen my rabbit with his eyes completely closed, I'm guessing either he has never slept or just does it with his eyes open. Is that normal?

sleeping

I've only ever seen my rabbit 'sleeping' with her eyes closed after shes had a really good run or exerted herself a lot more than usual lol. The last time she closed her eyes was after she got in a scrap with her neighbour bun lol (nothing serious so no worries, hehe).

My nan also had to look after her the last two days and apparently it took them over 2 hours to catch her when loose in the house (why they didn't ring me when i live 1 min away i dont know) i heard she was sleeping after haha silly buns.

On the other hand ive seen my friends rabbit flat out snoozing quite a bit... shes a very chilled and relaxed character haha

its these nethies i tell you!
poppets been zooming around all day and still has energy.
I've never seen him sleep either.

definately haha need to get some kind of rabbit treadmill going all day to tire these little rascals out! haha

poppet has finally finished his running around that started at 8am christmas morning and is now resting under the table next to my dads chair
SUCESS!

I noticed that bunnicula's head droops down when he looks 'asleep'. He's crashed a few times, where he actually drops completely on his side. They're just too damn alert to sneak up on them to observe sleep I think. Far from my lazy cats who do nothing but sleep.

Back