• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My layout

Well here is the layout of the garage (the bunnies big home)
Excuse the mess :oops:

Heres Louis, Ralph, Hugo, Prada, Bailey and Miu Miu's hutches

Bunny food table and items (as you can see they like tomatoes)

Coco + Diesel's hutches and spare ones above them.

The corner of hutches.

Gucci and Fendi's hutches (Gucci likes her privacy or she gets grumpy so thats why the towel is over)

x

P.S - The buns have heat lamps going round if they are ever cold and Gucci and Coco happened to be cold, I am not breeding or anything so thats not the reason for having them.

Just a question, could you not bond some of them together? you'd have the cutest tribe ever! and more space!

its alwasy hard to tell hutch sizes on photos isnt it? it would be nice if the first picture lot had somewhere to hide as therer appears to be no sleeping compartments(could just be me?! not having a go just thinking of fun improvements!! :) how about adding a few tunnels in there? x

its alwasy hard to tell hutch sizes on photos isnt it? it would be nice if the first picture lot had somewhere to hide as therer appears to be no sleeping compartments(could just be me?! not having a go just thinking of fun improvements!! :) how about adding a few tunnels in there? x

I do have tunnels but they only last five minutes because the ruin them. Thats a pic when I cleaned them out and stuff but I usually put straw and hide-away bridge things for them to go in :) x

well i am putting Prada and Bailey together so there a twosome and when hugo can be neutered and diesel i ant them bonded too :)

awesome! they are all so super cute! i reckon you should be super brave and put them all in one :love::lol: though then if it was me i'd never be anywhere else than out there with them!!

My buns have two tunnels. They have a black and white material tunnel from P@H and a heavy duty drain pipe from B&Q, not even £4! You could try there m'dear :)

awesome! they are all so super cute! i reckon you should be super brave and put them all in one :love::lol: though then if it was me i'd never be anywhere else than out there with them!!
Haha :lol: Im never out there anyway unless I am on here. I am thinking of getting another desk in there and a chair and setting up my lappy in there so I can be with them AND on ru :lol::lol:

Back