• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Dylan and Pheebs

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Pheebs was really quiet when I went out to see her earlier so I brought her and Dylan indoors for a fuss, and noticed Pheebs has dropped her weight so much and isn't her normal self at all :(. I know its her teeth as she more than likely needs a dental on her back ones. Same thing happened with Biscuit last month, so we're doing the same things we were doing for her. Anyways, we made her some porridge up, and she was happily tucking in and loving it. Dylan decided he wanted to eat some too and took a real liking to it and ate too much too quickly and I think he's upset his tummy now as all he wants to do and lay down :( His belly feels huge and he's turning his nose up at carrot. He's happy enough though. He keeps knocking crimbo cards over and is tryin to get under the tree :?

BTW, it's important to know I've barely seen my bunnies since Friday as my work has been so busy I've been too tired to play with them and I've already rung the vets to see if I can get Pheebs in. They're closed and I'm trying to avoid getting the emergency vet out as it'll be so expensive with it being Christmas :( So don't think I don't bother with them. Pheebs definately wasn't this skinny last week. She was well enough to have her Myxi jab on 13th december. Mamdy did mention she was underweight, but she had been when we got her on 2nd december :(

awwww hun she be ok... youve got biscuit back to full health so you know the drill now.... im sure they only do it to become housebunnies ya know

Is Pheebs pooing?
If she cant eat due to Dental problems she is at risk of GI Stasis. Do you have any pain relief for her ? It sounds as though she needs some.
I am glad Dylan is feeling better.

Pheebs is eating and pooping. Given her some pain releif and she perked up.
Thanks for the vibes. Bring on saturday when the vets is open again so we can get her teeth checked over.

hope Pheebs is feeling better soon. it cost us £85 just to see a vet with mr jingles the other week, that was before any treatment and not christmas :?

hope Pheebs is feeling better soon. it cost us £85 just to see a vet with mr jingles the other week, that was before any treatment and not christmas :?

Biscuit ran up a £200 vet bill last month. And that was with Mandy's 10% discount :lol:

Pheebs is looking slightly perkier. She needs her teeth doin. She was wanting to tuck into the readigrass earlier but stuck with the soft banana bless her :(

Back