• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help name needed for xmas U/D NAME CHOSEN PG 3

jenny s

Mama Doe
hi everyone i really need your help on this one. ive had my lovely buns nearly 3 weeks and the little girl still has no name:( her brother is called thumper as my daughter says he is always thumping his feet(he is actually trying to binky)

here she is

Picture249-1.jpg

Picture244-1.jpg

Picture248-2.jpg

how do i make them smaller:oops:

Last edited:
I don't know how to make the images smaller, sorry.

As for names she looks a bit like a Dusty, Muffin or Pebble (ok for the last one I was just looking at the gravel :lol:)

Holly! Or maybe Ivy. What about Flower (skunk in Bambi....thumpers best friend) even Bambi perhaps?

i like flower and pebble
to make the pictures smaller, on photobucket pick the photo you want then edit, on the tabs at the top there is a re-size option, medium fits the page nicely

How about Carol (christmas carol) or Merry or Angel or Noelle or Star or Robyn, or perhaps Pagan or Solstice, as winter solstice is only just gone, if not into Christian-style xmas names.

Or mistletoe or Poinsettia - xmas flower.

Btw: she's a gorgeous bunny:love:

Last edited:
Back