• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pancur help!

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
I bought some pancur from the vets monday, but haven't been able to start the treatment yet, as i'm not sure on the dosage! They said one notch per 2.5 kg, but giz is only 1.5kg. Does this mean he needs half a notch? how easy is it to do that? What will happen if he has more than half a notch? As its obviously not going to be easy to guess how much is half a click!:?

My rabbits get half a notch each too. Look at the marks, and go to the alternate notch. (ie, there are two lines either side, and one line shows half between the two lines) hope you can understand this. :lol:

When i do all of mine, anyone under 1.25kg gets half a dose any bunny over gets a full dose. Hope that helps. :p:p

Rabbits under 2.5kg should still get one graduation. Have spoken to my vet and panacur about this. It's a safe drug and there is no risk of overdose in these small quantities.

Rabbits under 2.5kg should still get one graduation. Have spoken to my vet and panacur about this. It's a safe drug and there is no risk of overdose in these small quantities.

That's what my vet said too. :)

Back