• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gentle giant

Ben - from Gentle Ben - he was a BIG Bear!

Samson - he was definitely a giant, but Samson was also the cat in some of the Gerald Scarfe cartoons. He was friends with lots of mice so he was gentle in some ways, even if the original Samson wasn't! Well I guess he was once his hair got cut!

Harvey - invisible giant white rabbit from James Stewart film, perfect for a REW!

I was looking at names for my conti, and found a baby names site (which I now can't find - typical, lol) which said Humphrey was from the Norse, Humfrid / Humfrith, meaning 'gentle giant' and/or 'peaceful warrior'.

Clifford (the big red dog!)
BFG (tho thats a terrible name :oops:)
Yeti (coz he's white!)

I dont think i should be allowed to name animals! :oops:

I'm for my silly name suggestion, :oops:

Do you have a photo of them "little" chap, it would help.

Casper (Friendly White Ghost)

m
xx

I'm for my silly name suggestion, :oops:

Do you have a photo of them "little" chap, it would help.

Casper (Friendly White Ghost)

m
xx

pip.jpg

So how are they all getting on? Are those your girls in your siggie? x

Yep, they are my girls, Snowy and Flip Flop. :love:

They're getting on ok. We have had grooming, Snowy and Flip have both groomed him but they are all still a little nervous. Snowy is very protective over Flip so she keeps lying right up close to her to try and stop her going to Pip. But they have been eating together and lying very close. Pip and flip sometimes sit nose to nose.

Yep, they are my girls, Snowy and Flip Flop. :love:

They're getting on ok. We have had grooming, Snowy and Flip have both groomed him but they are all still a little nervous. Snowy is very protective over Flip so she keeps lying right up close to her to try and stop her going to Pip. But they have been eating together and lying very close. Pip and flip sometimes sit nose to nose.

Bless :D Sounds like it's going well :) Are you going to change his name then? Suppose Pip and Flip is a bit of a mouthful! :lol: x

Oh its THAT REW!! I didnt want to guess on the other thread and get it wrong. How about Ben as in Gentle Ben?

I really wanted him when i saw his picture on Rabbits in need, he is gorgeous.

how about Vaika? Jasper? Harry? ;)

hmm, how about:
Herculeas (or Herc for short)
Boo (for casper)
Bumble (the yetti from roudolph cartoon)
Yetti
Big Foot
Rudy (or REWdy :lol: )

i'll post if i think of more, :)
hes gorgeous bt the way!:love:

Back