• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

after neuter check up questions

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
We're taking gizmo to the vets soon to have his post neuter check up, and was just wondering if there is anything I need to ask? He seems to be absolutely fine, eating as much as he did before the op, and tries to escape everytime I open his cage! He has pooped, but not as much as is normal, so think i'll need to mention that. Is there anything else I should ask? especially as the vet is shut tomorrow and friday!

no, i think all you need to know is that he is ok and the wound is healing ok. when our boy had his first after op appointment we were looking forward for it because after that it meant he could wonder around the house! he hated it being confined in his cage ;)

Just find out whether the stitches are dissolvable or not. I've had both types before & stupidly assumed one lot were dissolvable & got concerned with the lack of dissolving. Poor bunny boy must have been itching like crazy:oops: & he got them took out a bit late:oops:

Back