• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Needing a girl rabbit...advice

munrojock

Young Bun
Hi all,

After the demise of Max, Snowball is looking a bit sorry for himself but doesn't seem to be showing any ill effects. Am trying to track down a rescue rabbit, female, as a companion but they appear to be as rare as hen's teeth in the Lothian area!!! Anyone in Scotland got any contacts with a girl rabbit or knows of some place where there is the potential to find one, apart from chasing one around a field?

Any help or advice much appreciated so I can placate the kids and Snowball in a single stroke? Oh, I've tried Bunny Haven and East links farm near Dunbar but all boys there and the SSPCA at Balerno but they've only got 2 girls which they won't separate.

Thanks,

Harris

ps. Merry Christmas to all.

Well, I don't know where you are but there are a few on the SSPCA site and I may be taking a drive down into the Borders next week. Time and distance will tell but who knows. I'm looking for a female of about 1 or 2 years.

Good luck in your search.

Harris

I'm looking for a female for after xmas once floppy has been neutured been doing some research but as you say they are very hard to come by :cry: bunnymad has 3 at the moment ;) http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=159132

Back