• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pellet over dose - help

weeble

Normally when I give the buns their pellets I fill the bowl in the kitchen and take it out to the shed but last night the bowl was already in the shed so I took the bag out. I topped up hay and water and went to bed. I got up this morning and I had left the pellet bag in the shed :shock::shock::shock::oops:
There was a hole in the bag but not that many pellets missing they had eaten the usual amount of hay and drank all their water which they dont usually. I refilled the water this morning and they drank more other than that they seem ok and have been binkying free range round the garden this morning - do I need to worry???

edit in my worry I have put this in the wrong place :roll: please could someone move it

Last edited:
Oh I'm sure they'll be fine, maybe you may notice a few excess ceacotrophs if anything. But I'msure they'll be fine. I'm sure if I'd have done that with our group of 5 that live together they'd be nothing left at all!! :lol:

:wave: Hi Kath! Greedy bunnies!! They'll be fine - lots and hay and water!! They obviously decided to have their Christmas treat early!! :lol: Happy Christmas to you all!! xx

Yeah they seem fine Chloe is busy digging a hole as I type and they are eating and pooing normally I was just so shocked to see it there :oops: Have a great chistmas nose rubs to your lot x

Yummy yummy we had a good super last night mummy :lol:

I find if mine have a few to many pellets they do extra soft poos but then I usually cut back the next day on pellets and make sure they eat extra hay.

Rabswood

Back