• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

boys are all same!

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
throw tantrums and be bad all over at home take them to the vets and they climb into your arms for protection :lol: anyone elses buns do this? poor Misty was shaking like a leaf at the vets climbed into my arms and hid his face poor boy abit of a change from the naughty boy hes been the last few weeks! :roll:

update from the vets about his snotty nose, vets couldnt find anything wrong his breathing is fine the vet has given me a course of baytril and i have to monitor him. Crystal however needs another dental poor girl :(

awwwwwwww Misty you cheeky boy :lol: Fletcher hides his face in my arms,and weve developed this into a game of "peek-a-boo" which is rather funny to watch!
Hope Santa is good to Misty and Crystal :wave::D

:lol: Mack does. I told the vets all about his naughty little nipping habits and how he hates to be cuddled and what does he do?

Behave perfectly at the vets, not once attempt to bite, come up to me for cuddles whilst sitting on the consulting table and gives me a smacker on the lips when I pop him back in his carrier....all to Rob going 'Oh, how cute is that' whilst I am trying to protest 'He dosn't behave like this at home' :shock::shock:.

Little creep :lol:

Yep - I know that one - I get the best cuddles at the vets!

But they also manage to show me up, by turning into little whirling balls that are desperate to escape the Vet's clutches, and will do almost anything to achieve it - the consulting room usually ends up coated in fur!:roll::oops:

Mine all behave like butter wouldn't melt at the vets - and are tiny tearaways at home!!!! The vet can't understand why I groan when he gives me oral meds!!!! :roll: :oops: :lol:

Mine all make me feel terrible at the vets - the boy and the girls! - by trying to actually leap back into my arms. :shock: I try and put them on the examination table, and they'll press as close to me as they can, start standing on their hind legs against me and looking at me in a 'why are you DOING this to me?' sort of way... and then they leap on me and hide their heads (usually right against my neck whilst licking at it frantically at the same time). Bunch of drama queens! :lol:

My boys will lie in my arms and have their teeth purring from nose rubs - generally enjoying a cuddle, but as soon as they're on the ground they're thumping their feet as if to say "get-off-me".

I know they enjoy it really - its all bravado in front of their friends!

Back