• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This Week in Windlesham I am Bonding.....

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Nala Noonie Noo Noo (Nala) with a beautiful wee boy called Macey.

Macey was recently berieved when his friend Harvey went to the bridge. So Macey has been a bit down in the dumps, so his mummy Lisa wanted to find him a new friend. Nala obviously knew that this was her best chance for the best kind of new home (Lisa is The Hay Experts!).

Within minutes of them being in together, they were like this.....
img_1895.jpg

and they have been cheek by jowl ever since. I think it's what they call love at first sight. :love: Hopefully it will carry on like this and I won't have any work to do...

Nala has already given Macey a licky head, so we just need him to loosen up a bit and realise how lucky he is to have such a wonderful wife.

Bonding vibes please!

Aww I'm so pleased that it seems to be going well (but surprisingly sad that there'll be no Nala Nala noooo to cuddle :(... yes the little Amish bunny stole a way into my heart.)

Going to work soon?

I should go to bed and stop looking at all your cute bunny photos on Facebook. :oops:

Ha, caught you!

There are a few aren't they!

Here's hoping that this new paring will find it's way onto those pages too. Although we have had a bit of boxing since Lisa went home and since Macey has found his feet. To be expected, so it won't be quite such a quiet night after all.

Ha, caught you!

There are a few aren't they!

Here's hoping that this new paring will find it's way onto those pages too. Although we have had a bit of boxing since Lisa went home and since Macey has found his feet. To be expected, so it won't be quite such a quiet night after all.
Yikes, thought it sounded too good to be true.

Fingers and paws crossed.

Hope you've had a quiet night with those cuties x

So pleased that little Nala Noo Noo will have a cuddly new husbun (who looks like he could do my dusting by running around :oops:)

Hope you've had a quiet night with those cuties x

So pleased that little Nala Noo Noo will have a cuddly new husbun (who looks like he could do my dusting by running around :oops:)

You're not wrong their Caroline. He's is very flufty.

Well I have been up all night on the sofa, but there have only been minor scurmishs. He's not a happy camper and just sits still most of the time. Hoping that this will change today. He looks a bit overawed by the whole thing. Nala on the other hand, is just carrying on as normal.

Still, it's early doors.

So here we are at evening two. The wee boy has been quiet earlier today but this evening he sprung to life. There was chasing earlier but this stopped and for the last 2 hours or there abouts Macey has been mounting Nala almost non stop.

She's been so good and let him get on with it. Now he's found out what to do, he's insatiable. So every now and again, he slides into one of the litter trays (the small one of course) next to her and they smooch a while.

Think this might be a match.:love:

LitterTray.jpg

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lil nala noo noo :love: she come on leaps and bounds from the shy lil thing i knew :love::love: looks all good so far :love:

Back