• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

look at this beastie dog

coco1200

Warren Veteran
sorry if this is anyones dog on here, or you know who this dog belongs to, but i had to share!
Im doing work experience at the kennels, and you get some of the most gorgeous dogs in, but right now, Oscar the 12 month old great dane is boarding with them, and he is the tallest dog ive ever seen in my life.
that fence in that photo is six and a bit foot and his head sticks over it :shock: he's taller than me when he stands, and believe me... you don't want to be stuck in the run with him, he's a little ****! :lol:

oscargreatdane.jpg

oscieeee.jpg

:love::love::love::love: i want to take him home!

Last edited:
:lol::lol:Spider!

He looks fab but he'll need one patient owner.

cheers spider! *needs hmph face*

He has a owner already, its a boarding kennel :D His owner has another one at home, but shes on heat. (waiting for her to have her first season before they spay her) His owner must be really paitent, Oscar is really lively :shock:

I really should have asked permission before I posted these photos :oops::oops:

He's beautiful. :love::love: My aunt used to have a great dane and she was the best dog but we'd sit on the sofa and she used to whip us in the face with her tail every time she turned round. :lol::lol:

He is gorgeous, he's still a pup aswell so plenty of growing to do yet :lol: i love great danes the bigger the better i say :D

Back